Ensure Your Facility is COVID-19 Compliant
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to shift healthcare compliance standards, you've no doubt found yourself struggling to keep up with all the new guidance coming from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Whether you’ve missed guidance on properly separating respiratory patients, or managing your facilities' response to respiratory disease prevention, there’s been a lot to keep track of.
Which is why we’re happy to share with you a new risk assessment tool that will help your organization ensure ongoing compliance. When designing The COVID-19 Compliance Risk Assessment, our objective was simple: provide you with an educational resource for continued employee training, combined with an easy-to-use Excel worksheet that you can use to help ensure your facility’s adherence to new CDC guidance.
By downloading this interactive worksheet, The COVID-19 Compliance Risk Assessment, your organization will be able to quickly and easily:
- Assess Each of the Educational Checklists
- Distribute the Education to the Appropriate Staff
- Assess Staff Education and Familiarization
- Use the COVID-19 Triage Assessment to Measure the Facility’s Effectiveness in Preventing the Spread of Respiratory Disease
- Each Assessor can Then Determine the Frequency of Assessments for Ongoing Monitoring