Mitigate Your Stark Law Risks.
Managing the compliance risks associated with physician financial relationships can be an overwhelming challenge for a compliance program. The impact of a Stark Law or AKS violation has significant ramifications making physician financial relationships a high priority on your annual risk assessment and work plan.
Did you know that the Stark Law is “strict liability,” or that the AKS prosecutorial threshold changed the Affordable Care Act to “should have known?”
Watch this free, on-demand webinar, Physician Financial Relationships: Stark Law & Anti-Kickback Statute, with our very own compliance expert Marcie Swenson, to top off your knowledge of:
- Stark Law & AKS Comparison Including Common Exceptions & Safe Harbors
- Risks & Physician Lease Agreements
- Non-Monetary Compensation vs. Incidental Benefits
- Recent Settlements, Enforcement Actions, and Personal Liability (DOJ Yates Memo)
- Office of Inspector General Fraud Alerts
- Recent Stark Law Changes