For the last couple months we've been busy preparing our annual survey report, The Compliance and Auditing Benchmark Report for 2018. And in preparation of it's release later this month, we thought we’d gather a couple Healthicity experts for a roundtable discussion to talk about some of the results that caught their attention.
The presentation will be hosted Jeremy Schow, our Vice President of Sales, and will include fellow Healthicity thought leaders:
- CJ Wolf, MD, CHC, CPC, CCEP, CIA | Senior Compliance Executive
- Charla Prillaman, CPCO, CPC, CPC-I, CCC, CEMC, CPMA | Regional VP
- Marcie Swenson, RN, JD, LLM, CHC | VP, Compliance & Senior Counsel
- Stephani Scott, CPC, RHIT | VP, Audit Services
Some of the questions that our panel will discuss include:
- Which presents the greatest compliance risk to your organization this year?
- Which drivers do you consider the most important in determining the priority of your compliance program’s 2018 planned audits?
- Which method(s) does your organization most often use to determine which records/dates of service will be audited?
- How often are audit results communicated back to the providers?
So be sure to join us for our webinar, Annual State of Compliance and Auditing Roundtable, to hear our panel dive into the survey results and discuss the trends, common challenges, and the opportunities you have to improve your organization in the year ahead. The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session, that will provide attendees the opportunity to ask some of their own questions that may be top of mind in 2018.