Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. CareWell Urgent Care Center Agrees to Pay $2 Million to Resolve Allegations of False Billing of Government Health Care Programs –
1. University to Pay $1.5 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations –
Ada was working on her laptop in a coffee shop with her friend, Brenda Honeycutt
1. Philadelphia-Area Doctor Pleads Guilty to Unlawfully Distributing Oxycodone -
1. Florida Home Health Services Company Owner and Co-Conspirator Sentenced to Prison for Role in $8.6 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme –
One million is a big number and it means something. One million cats? You’ve got a problem and you’ve gone too far.
1. Skyline Urology to Pay $1.85 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations of Medicare Overbilling –
1. Tulsa Doctor Will Pay $84,666 for Allegedly Engaging in an Illegal Kickback Scheme –