Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. New Jersey/Pennsylvania Doctor Indicted For Accepting Bribes And Kickbacks From A Pharmaceutical Company In Exchange For Prescribing Powerful Fentanyl Drug –
1. Las Vegas Cardiology Practice Agrees To Pay $2.5 Million Settlement Claim Involving Medicare Kickback Scheme –
1. Three Physicians and Five Marketers Charged for Violations to Federal Anti-Kickback Statutes –
1. United States Files False Claims Act Complaint Against South Carolina Chiropractor
1. The United States Intervenes In False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Drug Maker Mallinckrodt Alleging Illegal Kickbacks –
1. Carolina Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, Inc. To Pay $790,000 to Resolve False Billing Allegations –
1. Baton Rouge Doctor Sentenced to Prison for Fraudulent Billing Scheme –
The Department of Health and Human Services has an annual portfolio of services that totals over $1.2 trillion.