Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
Hello my fellow auditors and coders, and welcome back to our ongoing Q&A on Telehealth in the Time of COVID.
Recently I hosted the webinar, How to Accurately Audit in the Evolving State of Telehealth
1. Kentucky Lab Agrees to Pay $2.1 Million for False Urine Drug Testing Claims -
1. $178,000 Fine for Billing of “P-Stim” Devices -
1. Cardiovascular Doctor Pleads Guilty to Healthcare Fraud -
1. It’s Prison Time for Doctor Who Billed Private Insurers for Services Not Rendered -
1. Billing Company Owner Sentenced to Prison for Fraud -
1. Doctor Pleads Guilty to Upcoding Medicare Claims -