Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. It’s Prison Time for Doctor Who Billed Private Insurers for Services Not Rendered -
1. Billing Company Owner Sentenced to Prison for Fraud -
1. Doctor Pleads Guilty to Upcoding Medicare Claims -
1. NY Doctor to Pay Nearly $130,000 for Illegal Kickback Scheme -
1. Virginia Doctor Arrested on Federal Complaint - Dr. Raymond Michael Moore, a licensed medical doctor, was arrested this morning for obtaining schedule II and IV controlled substances
The OIG plays a prominent role in the Medicaid Fraud Control Units (MFCU) throughout the country.
1. Manhattan Doctor Pleads Guilty To Accepting Bribes And Kickbacks From Pharmaceutical Company In Exchange For Prescribing Fentanyl Drug –
Listening or reading whenever the OIG speaks or publishes something is a good practice for any compliance officer.