Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. Medicare Advantage Provider to Pay $30 Million to Settle Alleged Overpayment of Medicare Advantage Funds –
Work Plan Additions for May 2019
For May 2019, there are only two OIG Work Plan additions.
1. South Florida Health Care Facility Owner Convicted for Role in Largest Health Care Fraud Scheme Ever Charged by The Department of Justice
1. Radiation Therapy Company Agrees to Pay Up to $11.5 Million to Settle Allegations of False Claims and Kickbacks –
1. CareWell Urgent Care Center Agrees to Pay $2 Million to Resolve Allegations of False Billing of Government Health Care Programs –
[Drumroll] It’s that time again! Time to review what the OIG has added to their work plan in the month of April 2019.
The OIG’s newest published Advisory Opinion (AO) was posted in March of 2019. Whenever the OIG posts an AO it’s a good idea to review it.
1. Skyline Urology to Pay $1.85 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations of Medicare Overbilling –