Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. NJ Doctor Pleads Guilty to $13 Million Telemedicine Fraud Conspiracy -
1. Cardiovascular Doctor Pleads Guilty to Healthcare Fraud -
1. Baton Rouge Doctor Sentenced to Prison for Fraudulent Billing Scheme –
1. Post Acute Medical Agrees to Pay More Than $13 Million to Settle Allegations of Kickbacks and Improper Physician Relationships –
1. Merced Former CEO and Licensed Nurse Practitioner Pleads Guilty to Health Care Fraud –
1. Grenada Lake Medical Center to Pay More Than $1.1 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations Involving Medically Unnecessary Psychotherapy Services –
The most recent report posted by the OIG addresses what they feel are the compliance vulnerabilities in the Medicare Hospice program.
1. Doctor Convicted in $8.9 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme –“A federal jury found a physician guilty today for her role in a scheme involving approximately $8.9 million in fraudulent Medicare claims