Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. New Jersey/Pennsylvania Doctor Indicted For Accepting Bribes And Kickbacks From A Pharmaceutical Company In Exchange For Prescribing Powerful Fentanyl Drug –
The OIG has added a new item to its work plan in July 2019.
1. Three Physicians and Five Marketers Charged for Violations to Federal Anti-Kickback Statutes –
In June 2019, we saw more than the average number of additions to the OIG Work Plan.
1. Medicare Advantage Provider to Pay $30 Million to Settle Alleged Overpayment of Medicare Advantage Funds –
Work Plan Additions for May 2019
For May 2019, there are only two OIG Work Plan additions.
1. Radiation Therapy Company Agrees to Pay Up to $11.5 Million to Settle Allegations of False Claims and Kickbacks –
1. CareWell Urgent Care Center Agrees to Pay $2 Million to Resolve Allegations of False Billing of Government Health Care Programs –