Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. Medicare Advantage Provider to Pay $30 Million to Settle Alleged Overpayment of Medicare Advantage Funds –
Work Plan Additions for May 2019
For May 2019, there are only two OIG Work Plan additions.
1. Radiation Therapy Company Agrees to Pay Up to $11.5 Million to Settle Allegations of False Claims and Kickbacks –
1. CareWell Urgent Care Center Agrees to Pay $2 Million to Resolve Allegations of False Billing of Government Health Care Programs –
[Drumroll] It’s that time again! Time to review what the OIG has added to their work plan in the month of April 2019.
1. Florida Home Health Services Company Owner and Co-Conspirator Sentenced to Prison for Role in $8.6 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme –
March 2019 has been a busy month for additions to the OIG’s Work Plan. They’ve added 16 new items.
1. Prime Healthcare Services and CEO, Dr. Prem Reddy, to Pay $1.25 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations –