Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. Florida Home Health Services Company Owner and Co-Conspirator Sentenced to Prison for Role in $8.6 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme –
March 2019 has been a busy month for additions to the OIG’s Work Plan. They’ve added 16 new items.
1. Prime Healthcare Services and CEO, Dr. Prem Reddy, to Pay $1.25 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations –
In February 2019, the OIG has made multiple additions to its Workplan. There are some significant additions, so let’s look at a few of them.
1. Attorney General Announces Two Medicaid Behavioral Health Fraud Convictions -
1. Physicians Pay More than $1.5 million to Government for Kickback Scheme –
In November we saw some new updates to the OIG Workplan. Make sure you review all of them to see if your organization will be affected.
1. Texas Hospital Administrator Convicted of Health Care Fraud for Role in $16 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme –