Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. The United States Intervenes In False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Drug Maker Mallinckrodt Alleging Illegal Kickbacks –
This week’s "Deeper Than the Headlines" post is in response to my Reverse False Claims Act webinar that I presented last Wednesday, June 19th.
If you want to protect your organization against False Claims accusations, it’s important to know where it came from and where it’s going.
1. Prime Healthcare Services and CEO, Dr. Prem Reddy, to Pay $1.25 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations –
1. Signature HealthCARE to Pay More Than $30 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations Related to Rehabilitation Therapy –
1. Former Orange County lab Owner Sentenced to 8 Years for Healthcare Fraud –
1. Manhattan U.S. Attorney Announces $2.95 Million Settlement With Hospital Group For Improperly Delaying Repayment Of Medicaid Funds -