Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. NY Doctor to Pay Nearly $130,000 for Illegal Kickback Scheme -
1. Virginia Doctor Arrested on Federal Complaint - Dr. Raymond Michael Moore, a licensed medical doctor, was arrested this morning for obtaining schedule II and IV controlled substances
1. Manhattan Doctor Pleads Guilty To Accepting Bribes And Kickbacks From Pharmaceutical Company In Exchange For Prescribing Fentanyl Drug –
1. New Jersey/Pennsylvania Doctor Indicted For Accepting Bribes And Kickbacks From A Pharmaceutical Company In Exchange For Prescribing Powerful Fentanyl Drug –
When the Affordable Care Act was passed in 2010 it included section 6102 requiring nursing facilities to have an effective compliance program.
1. Three Physicians and Five Marketers Charged for Violations to Federal Anti-Kickback Statutes –
1. United States Files False Claims Act Complaint Against South Carolina Chiropractor
1. The United States Intervenes In False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Drug Maker Mallinckrodt Alleging Illegal Kickbacks –