Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. Telemarketer Agrees To Pay $2.5 Million for Illegal Kickback And Unnecessary Prescription Scheme -
Medicare beneficiaries are increasingly using Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) for outpatient surgical procedures.
1. Hospital Pays $2.85 Million to Settle Improper Billing Allegations -
1. It’s Prison Time for Doctor Who Billed Private Insurers for Services Not Rendered -
1. Billing Company Owner Sentenced to Prison for Fraud -
1. Doctor Pleads Guilty to Upcoding Medicare Claims -
1. Two Kansas Chiropractors Settle False Claim Allegations for $350,000 -
1. NY Doctor to Pay Nearly $130,000 for Illegal Kickback Scheme -