Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. Former CEO of Tennessee Pain Management Company Convicted for Role in Approximate $4 Million Medicare Kickback Scheme –
So, I just left this year’s Compliance Institute in Boston and can I just say it was the best experience, yet again.
1. Florida Home Health Services Company Owner and Co-Conspirator Sentenced to Prison for Role in $8.6 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme –
1. Skyline Urology to Pay $1.85 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations of Medicare Overbilling –
It’s no secret that thousands of Americans are killed every year due to opioid overdose.
1. Genetic Testing Company Agrees to Pay $1.99 Million to Resolve Allegations of False Claims to Medicare for Medically Unnecessary Tests –
1. Columbus Home Health Care Provider Sentenced for Fraud COLUMBUS, Ohio – “The co-owner of Alpha Star Health Care Inc. was sentenced today in federal court to 18 months in prison for running home health care fraud and tax fraud schemes.” Get the full scoop >>
1. United States Joins False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Wheeling Hospital, R & V Associates, and Ronald Violi Based on Improper Payments and Kickbacks to Physicians –