Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. Manhattan Doctor Pleads Guilty To Accepting Bribes And Kickbacks From Pharmaceutical Company In Exchange For Prescribing Fentanyl Drug –
1. New Jersey/Pennsylvania Doctor Indicted For Accepting Bribes And Kickbacks From A Pharmaceutical Company In Exchange For Prescribing Powerful Fentanyl Drug –
1. United States Files False Claims Act Complaint Against South Carolina Chiropractor
1. The United States Intervenes In False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Drug Maker Mallinckrodt Alleging Illegal Kickbacks –
This week’s "Deeper Than the Headlines" post is in response to my Reverse False Claims Act webinar that I presented last Wednesday, June 19th.
1. Carolina Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, Inc. To Pay $790,000 to Resolve False Billing Allegations –
The Department of Health and Human Services has an annual portfolio of services that totals over $1.2 trillion.
If you want to protect your organization against False Claims accusations, it’s important to know where it came from and where it’s going.