Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. Carolina Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, Inc. To Pay $790,000 to Resolve False Billing Allegations –
The Department of Health and Human Services has an annual portfolio of services that totals over $1.2 trillion.
If you want to protect your organization against False Claims accusations, it’s important to know where it came from and where it’s going.
1. Decatur Hospital Authority, d/b/a Wise Health System in Decatur, Texas Will Pay $431,182.96 to the United States
1. Former CEO of Tennessee Pain Management Company Convicted for Role in Approximate $4 Million Medicare Kickback Scheme –
1. Radiation Therapy Company Agrees to Pay Up to $11.5 Million to Settle Allegations of False Claims and Kickbacks –
1. CareWell Urgent Care Center Agrees to Pay $2 Million to Resolve Allegations of False Billing of Government Health Care Programs –
So, I just left this year’s Compliance Institute in Boston and can I just say it was the best experience, yet again.