Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. NJ Doctor Pleads Guilty to $13 Million Telemedicine Fraud Conspiracy -
1. South Florida Health Care Facility Owner Convicted for Role in Largest Health Care Fraud Scheme Ever Charged by The Department of Justice
Riddle me this: Who had 1503 convictions, 810 civil settlements and judgments, 973 excluded individuals or entities, and recovered $859 Million
1. United States Joins False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Wheeling Hospital, R & V Associates, and Ronald Violi Based on Improper Payments and Kickbacks to Physicians –
Every now and then we’ve reported on enforcement actions happening at the state level. As compliance professionals, we’re often drawn to the biggest headlines which most often occur because of federal enforcement.
The U.S. Department of Justice has recently announced another location for a Medicare Fraud Strike Force. This newest location is the Newark/Philadelphia Regional Medicare Fraud Strike Force.
1. Medical Device Maker AngioDynamics Agrees to Pay $12.5 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations –
1. Former Healthcare Chief Executive Sentenced to 9.5 Years in Federal Prison –