Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. $178,000 Fine for Billing of “P-Stim” Devices -
On January 1, 2015 CMS established a policy for Medicare for chronic care management (CCM) services to be paid under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule.
1. NJ Doctor Pleads Guilty to $13 Million Telemedicine Fraud Conspiracy -
The OIG’s most recent audit work and the accompanying report outlines how hospitals have been incorrectly reimbursed
1. Texas Doctor Pays $2 Million to Resolve False Claims Allegations -
1. Healthcare Executive Sentenced to Prison for $4.6 Million Kickback Scheme -
This past month, the OIG has added quite a few items to their 2019 workplan.
1. Cardiovascular Doctor Pleads Guilty to Healthcare Fraud -