Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. Kentucky Lab Agrees to Pay $2.1 Million for False Urine Drug Testing Claims -
1. Healthcare Executive Sentenced to Prison for $4.6 Million Kickback Scheme -
1. Las Vegas Cardiology Practice Agrees To Pay $2.5 Million Settlement Claim Involving Medicare Kickback Scheme –
The Sunshine Act was created to increase the transparency of financial relationships between physicians and the manufacturers of pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices.
Have you ever received some promotional or marketing material from a hospital you visited?
Is your compliance program diligently performing exclusions’ checks against sanctioned individuals?
1. Houston Psychiatrist Sentenced to More Than 12 Years in Prison for Role in $155 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme –
1. Merced Former CEO and Licensed Nurse Practitioner Pleads Guilty to Health Care Fraud –