An effective compliance program is essential for every healthcare organization. Compliance programs not only meet legal and contractual requirements but also help ensure efficient operations and financial security.
In this whitepaper we'll cover the seven essential steps to creating a compliance program that follows the OIG's recommendations, which are:
- Implementing policies and procedures.
- Designating a compliance officer and committee.
- Conducting effective training and education.
- Developing effective lines of communication.
- Conducting internal monitoring and auditing.
- Enforcing standards via disciplinary guidelines.
- Responding to offenses and undertaking action.
New: And now you can listen to