As coders and auditors, we spend a lot of time tracking down information that will help us be as accurate as possible. That’s why it’s such a great career for people who love to learn because we are always learning. It’s interesting, fascinating, and honestly sometimes a little redundant. After all, we often use the same codes over and over again which can (unfortunately) cause mistakes. It’s only natural that small (but important) details can be lost in the daily hum and drum of things. But hey, don’t fret! It can happen to even the best of us.
But we know how much you love to be exact. As an auditor or coder, like us, you live for specificity and that’s why we’re pretty sure you’re going to love our new on-going series, "ICD-10-CM, Explained." It’s all of the details you need in one easy to navigate place.
For the series, our expert auditors examine every section of the ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines to help keep you at the top of your game. Seriously, every section. And then we bundle them up and deliver them straight to your inbox for your viewing pleasure. Who said that hunting down information needs to be time-consuming?
For our first bundle we covered:
- Section 1.A. Conventions By Lori A. Cox
- Section 1.B. General Coding Guidelines By Stephani Scott
- Section 1. C.1 Certain Infections and Parasitic Diseases By Vipin Bhardwaj
In this second bundle, our experts focused on neoplasms, endocrine, nutritional, and metabolic diseases, and neurodevelopmental disorders. And like all of our content, it’s all yours for free.
Quickly and easily download this ICD-10-CM, Explained (Part 2) bundle and revisit the following ICD-10-CM sections with these Healthicity experts you know and love:
- ICD-10 Reminder Series: Section 1.C.5. Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental Disorders (F01-F99) by Nafheem Ameen
- ICD-10 Reminder Series: Section 1.C.4. Endocrine, Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases by Vikas Chawla
- ICD-10 Series: Section 1.C.2. Neoplasms by Vipin Bhardwaj