Are you searching for a better way to run your compliance and auditing program? Wouldn’t it be nice to see how all of your peers are doing it and get some expert advice, too?
Finally, the annual solution you’ve been waiting for is here! Loaded with graphs, charts, and insights from the compliance and auditing experts you know and trust, the Compliance And Auditing Benchmark Report, is the ultimate industry guide for 2019. It’s everything you loved about the report from last year but it’s bulkier and extra packed with data that will help you master your program.
And the best part? Over 1,000 professionals–like you and your co-workers–participated in the surveys that helped us create this report so it’s not only relevant but it’s about as “insider” as it gets.
Here’s a rundown of some of the data from this year:
- 93% of respondents reported that their organization currently has a formal compliance program in place, an increase of 4% from 2018 and up 9% from 2017, which shows a consistent upward trend over the past three years.
- Only 57% of respondents indicated that their organization conducts formal documentation and coding audits of their medical providers even though an internal audit program is one of the key elements of an effective compliance program outlined by the HHS OIG.
- Computer-assisted coding has PLUMMETED. Why? It’s all in the report.
Download the Compliance and Auditing Benchmark Report for 2019 to learn:
- How Your Organization and Processes Stack Up Against Your Peers
- Past and Present Compliance and Auditing Trends
- Timely Tips and Tricks From Compliance and Auditing Experts
- How Happy Compliance Professionals are in Their Current Job
- Where Auditors Can Improve Their Accuracy and How
- And Much, Much, More!