Exploring Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Compliance
Discover how the intersection of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is transforming the compliance landscape in our latest podcast episode.
Whether you're a compliance professional, an HR specialist, or simply interested in the evolving landscape of workplace culture, our latest Compliance Conversations episode offers valuable takeaways for everyone.
We invited Kyle Manwaring, a DEI professional, for a great conversation about the possibilities at the intersection of DEI initiatives, compliance, and organizational culture.
Tune in to our new episode, “Exploring Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Compliance,” to learn more about:
- The fundamentals of DEI and its various components.
- The importance of DEI for organizations, both ethically and financially.
- Strategies for fostering a more inclusive and equitable work environment.
- The role of executives in championing DEI efforts.
Thank you to Kyle for joining us and sharing your perspective!
If you’d like to go one step further, Kyle shared some helpful DEI resources that offer a great place to start or continue your DEI journey:
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- Pew Research Study on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace
- “The Five Stages of DEI Maturity” by Ella F. Washington for Harvard Business Review
Interested in being a guest on the show? Email CJ directly here.