Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
Typically, when you feel sick, injured, or uncertain about a health condition you’re experiencing, you go to a doctor.
Recently, I hosted a webinar titled, “Special Fraud Alerts: What You Need to Know.”
1. Doctor Pleads Guilty to Upcoding Medicare Claims -
1. Baton Rouge Doctor Sentenced to Prison for Fraudulent Billing Scheme –
1. Former CEO of Hospital Chain to Pay $3.46 Million to Resolve False Billing and Kickback Allegations –
Every now and then we’ve reported on enforcement actions happening at the state level. As compliance professionals, we’re often drawn to the biggest headlines which most often occur because of federal enforcement.
1. Doctor Convicted in $8.9 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme –“A federal jury found a physician guilty today for her role in a scheme involving approximately $8.9 million in fraudulent Medicare claims
1. Ohio Hospital Operator Agrees to Pay United States $14.25 Million to Settle Alleged False Claims Act Violations Arising From Improper Payments to Physicians –