Subscribe for Healthcare News, Simplified.
1. U.S. Attorney Announces Arrest Of Ophthalmologist For Healthcare Fraud -
1. Kentucky Lab Agrees to Pay $2.1 Million for False Urine Drug Testing Claims -
The OIG’s most recent audit of an Arkansas Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) resulted from claim data-mining it had previously conducted.
1. $178,000 Fine for Billing of “P-Stim” Devices -
On January 1, 2015 CMS established a policy for Medicare for chronic care management (CCM) services to be paid under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule.
1. NJ Doctor Pleads Guilty to $13 Million Telemedicine Fraud Conspiracy -
The OIG’s most recent audit work and the accompanying report outlines how hospitals have been incorrectly reimbursed
1. Texas Doctor Pays $2 Million to Resolve False Claims Allegations -